Training to Help Your Dog Live Their Best Life
When it comes to training your dog, it can be difficult to know where to start! Maybe this is your first dog, and having a dog is totally different than what you expected. Maybe you’ve had dogs before, and are ready to learn more so you can give your dog the best life possible. Or perhaps you are encountering unexpected challenges with your dog’s behavior. Whatever your situation, we’re here to guide you on your training journey. Let’s work together to help you and your dog build a great relationship and live your best life together!
Meet Your Trainer: Mary Simon, CPDT-KA
Hi, I’m Mary!
I specialize in coaching frustrated pet parents to help them build an incredible relationship with their canine companion and unlock a dream life together.
- Graduate of Top Dog Training’s Apprenticeship Program
- IAABC: Member of the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants
- APDT: Member of the Association of Professional Dog Trainers
- CPDT-KA: Certified Professional Dog Trainer-Knowledge Assessed
- Living and Learning with Animals Course Certificate of Completion
- Aggression in Dogs Course Certificate of Completion
I only support training techniques that are kind and effective. I believe training should be easy to follow, consistent, and always fun for both dogs and people.
Every dog is different, and your dog’s training program will be customized to suit your individual needs on your dog parenting journey. During the Evaluation, we will speak in depth about your training goals, and will come up with a program that suits you and your dog.
Potential topics may include the following:
Everything you need to ensure you receive a comprehensive, high end learning experience. Materials designed to cater to your unique learning style that will enhance understanding, encourage participation, and ensure better results throughout your program and beyond.
High definition, professionally-filmed video tutorial lessons video library so that everyone in your dog’s life is on the same page.
Supplement in-person lessons with learning materials to help everyone in your dog’s life stay in the loop.
Keep in touch between lessons through text, email, and video support. Enjoy access to regular training feedback and guidance.
Learn how to optimize canine behaviour through training and enrichment. Incorporate these strategies to nurture all aspects of your dog’s wellbeing.
Specific exercises and accompanying mini videos/other resources tell you exactly what to do between lessons to work toward your goals.
Easy to Access
Click through the online resources using your iphone, ipad, or computer. Everything you want know, all in one place!
- Weekly private, in-person lessons
- Implementation of the treatment plan
- Develop skills to help you analyze and modify your dog’s behavior throughout your dog’s life.
- Learn foundational dog training concepts so you can understand how best to encourage good behavior in your dog
- Problem Prevention Strategy
Video Tutorials & Resources
- Over 100 easy to follow mini videos
- Trackers and workbooks to support your understanding of the material
- Share materials with others involved with your dog so that training is consistent
- Exercises for each session to give your training structure between in-person lessons
- Text, phone, and email support to give you peace of mind throughout the process
- Video Analysis to get feedback of your homework
- Assistance with helping others in your family learn (kids, spouse)
How to Enroll
Book your free phone consultation and indicate which option you are interested in (online vs. in-person).
Leave your information, and we will reach out!
*Take advantage of $90 in savings with the 6 lesson package below, or pay per lesson at $135.
North Shore Dog Training Services
Located on the North Shore of Massachusetts, The Mindful Dog offers thoughtful, effective training for a variety of behavioral issues.